Our Brantford, ON Branch is looking for an Account Manager! The Account Manager is responsible for growing new accounts and expanding and or maintaining existing accounts for the assigned specified book of business. Position may require travel away from home 10-25% throughout the year.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with matching Component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Implement Sales Plan. Obtain signed standard service agreements for new corporate account business;
- Customer Sales Support. Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service and customers. Develop and maintain corporate level communication with corporate accounts;
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Meet quarterly and annual revenues objectives. Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales call per week;
- Market Strategy. Identify corporate account locations company-wide and direct the appropriate sales and service personnel to those locations as needed;
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results;
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements. During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustment;
- Client Networking. Participate in joint sales calls with local account owners to promote business and to provide coaching and feedback to account managers;
- Complete annual sales revenues budget
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree in Business or Environmental Science.
- Willing to travel away from home up to 10%;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 5+ years industry or relevant experience; environmental experience highly preferred;
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision. Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Maintain professional appearance. Must have excellent presentation and writing skills;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.