HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors, in Norco, LA is looking for a Supervisor IS (Industrial Services) to join their safety conscious team!
This team member is responsible for two or more crews by planning, leading, organizing, and coordinating the daily operations of the service line crew. This includes responsibility for the proper operation of equipment, driving operational efficiencies at the work site and ensuring accurate documentation related to the job is completed in a timely fashion. Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures and maintains/improves good customer relations by providing quality, timely industrial cleaning services. The Supervisor IS serves as representative of HPC-Industrial in creating a continuous working relationship with clients/customers.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Industrial, outdoor setting
LOCATION OF WORK: St. Charles @ Valero
WORK SCHEDULE: TBD
REQUIREMENTS: Candidate must be in possession of valid TWIC before applying for position. Candidate must also be able to pass through a DISA background check, drug screen, & physical.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health & Safety is our #1 priority | We live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Opportunities for growth & development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, & tuition reimbursement.
- Positive & safe work environments.
- Instructs, provides feedback, and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and Company policies, practices, and procedures. Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
- May act as Operations Manager or Branch Manager when requested.
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity, or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience within the industrial cleaning industry. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and ability in people management.
- Strong knowledge in operating equipment used in service line.
- Ability to comprehend the English language, written and verbal.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is preferred.
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- CDL with endorsements, strongly preferred.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) waste codes, manifesting & Land Disposal Restrictions (LDR) (preferred).
- Confined space entry & 40 Hour OSHA Training (preferred).
- Knowledge of RCRA requirements/regulations (preferred).
- Strong mechanical ability.
HPC Industrial | Powered by Clean Harbors is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors.
HPC-Industrial | Powered by Clean Harbors offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial | Powered by Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.