The Senior Account Manager - (Environmental Services) is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain existing accounts for the assigned specified book of business. Environmental experience is highly preferred.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Implement Sales Plan. Obtain signed standard service agreements for new corporate account business.
- Customer Sales Support. Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service and customers. Develop and maintain corporate level communication with corporate accounts.
- Manage Profitability. Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Meet quarterly and annual revenues objectives. Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales call per week.
- Market Strategy. Identify corporate account locations company-wide and direct the appropriate sales and service personnel to those locations as needed.
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements. During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments.
- Client Networking. Participate in joint sales calls with local account owners to promote business and to provide coaching and feedback to account managers.
- Complete annual sales revenues budget
- Reports. Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from customers. Manage and control sales expenses and ensure the timely submission of business expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years industry or relevant experience; environmental experience highly preferred
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision. Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Maintain professional appearance. Must have excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Maintain knowledge of State & Federal Waste Codes Regulations as needed
- Ability to travel as needed
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.