Clean Harbors Edmonton, AB is looking for Field Project Managers to join their safety conscious team! As a Field Project Manager you will be responsible for the supervision of the Field Technicians and Field Laborers for dredging and dewatering activity jobs on the customer site. You will also be tasked with ensuring that all health and safety requirements are adhered to and the job is completed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages depending on experience;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for execution of dredging and dewatering projects;
- Demonstrate proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
- Prepare proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and schedules;
- Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding our customers’ concerns and priorities;
- Oversee project team including field supervisors, heavy equipment operators and technical support staff in order to meet project objectives and budget expectations;
- Takes lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates to managed projects;
- Provides technical support to Clean Harbors field service offices;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business;
- With support of office management team, assist with procurement for projects including materials, equipment rental, temporary labor, and subcontractors;
- Provides timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates;
- Provides technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- 2 + years’ demonstrated Project Management experience in environmental remediation or site construction;
- Previous leadership experience in foreman or supervisory capacity;
- Experience in dredging and dewatering & working with pumps, valves and hoses preferred;
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Cost estimating experience and ability to develop and present Project Change Orders;
- Ability to review and interpret technical specifications and drawings;
- Excellent writing, communication, intrapersonal and presentation skills;
- Computer literate and fully proficient in Windows-based business software including Word and Excel;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong customer management skills;
- Ability to travel for extended periods up to 80% travel;
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.