HPC-Industrial is looking for a Centrifuge Equipment Operator to join their safety conscious team in Deer Park, TX! The Operator is responsible for the safe and proper execution of HPC Industrial jobs across all services lines. Supervises and completes single task jobs requiring one crew and completes turnarounds with management oversight at client’s site in accordance with client and business requirements and company policies, practices and procedures.
Why work at HPC Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 60 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Act as safety representative responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and administrative functions.
- Hands-on experience on operations of Decanter centrifuges, belt presses, filter press and ancillary equipment (pumps, conveyors, etc.).
- Operation of special equipment, such as centrifugal and positive displacement pumps.
- Operate 5K hotsy pressure washers.
- Knowledge on using polymers, surfactants and solvents preferred.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
- Perform duties with vacuum trucks
- May transport equipment and personnel to and from customer locations.
- Completes pre and post trip inspections, driver’s logs and complies with all other vehicle policy and DOT requirements.
- Loading and unloading hoses.
- Provide general maintenance in the field.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Industrial setting - Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
- Lift 50 lbs.
Skills and Experience:
- MUST be an experienced Decanter Centrifuge Operator to be considered.
- MUST have a Valid driver’s license.
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
- Smartphone required for Electronic Logging Device.
- Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) may be required
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.