Safety-Kleen Rohnert Park, CA is seeking an Account Manager to join their team! The Account Manager will maintain strong business relationships with the branches top volume/value accounts and sell additional products and services. They will handle customer questions on products, services, and billing, and perform a variety of administrative tasks, including waste profiling and setting up product services in the system.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with Company Matching Component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Meet or exceed sales targets within assigned business accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within customer organization;
- Support customer profitability and effectiveness through tailored solutions; sell all applicable Safety-Kleen product lines while leveraging appropriate pricing components to secure profitable business;
- Conduct customer education and product; information meetings to ensure customer is knowledge regarding product offerings and regulatory compliance;
- Act liaison between assigned customers and servicing branches to facilitate issue resolution;
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings (local and district), maintaining productive relationships and colleagues in key accounts, national accounts, and branch service organizations.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the industrial, automotive or environmental services markets;
- Valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation required;
- Potential for out of town training during on-boarding or other growth opportunities within career;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities;
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow-through;
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making;
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™