This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Hyderabad, TG, India
Date Posted: Jun 5, 2023
Category: IT Quality Assurance
Job ID: 121133
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $4.8 Billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 25,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/) And Smartworks Baner, Pune and Bangalore. Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company is celebrating its 43rd anniversary and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
QA Manual Test Engineer
Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Required Skills: Manual Testing, Agile Environment, PM tools like Jira/ Rally, SQL Server.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products/projects to meet client needs
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute test cases using test management tools
• Perform thorough retesting and regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Collaborate with QA Engineers and project managers to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyses results in a timely manner
• Liaise (Good Coordination) with internal teams (e.g. developers and product/project managers) in all the phases of SDLC.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle and Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
• Monitor and analyses debugging process results
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using test management or defect tracking tools
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Should have hand on experience in data base testing in order to validate the data showing in UI
• API/Web Services testing is good to have
• Experience with performance monitoring or errors debugging tools like fiddler, Dynatrace etc…
• Should have experience in sending the daily or weekly test/bug status reports
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases using TFS (Team Foundation Server) Test Manager or any other Test Management tools
• Hands-on experience in using the TFS or any other tools for test management activities
• Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing
• Good to have hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Strong knowledge on SQL Basics to validate the data of applications
• Experience with performance and/or application level security testing is a plus
• Industry or vendor certifications may provide additional career opportunities
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.