***COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS***
Thompson Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors, in Corpus Christi, TX is looking for Crew Leader to work at various customer locations, and to join their safety conscious team! This team member is responsible for the successful execution of setting up and assisting with water treatment systems, pipeline hydrostatic testing and various other responsibilities. The Crew Leader serves as representative of Thompson Industrial in creating a continuous working relationship with clients/customers.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting – Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
POSITION LOCATED IN: Corpus Christi, TX
WORK SCHEDULE: 12 hour rotating shifts (Overtime as needed)
TRAVEL: Up to 75% (Per Diem Allowance)
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
EXPERIENCE WITH HYDROBLASTING EQUIPMENT A MUST!
MUST HAVE VALID TWIC CARD – Or be able to obtain TWIC
Why work for Thompson Industrial:
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Support a crew to complete a particular job within a customer site
- Report any quality issues to the appropriate leadership
- Ensure the team has all required PPE and equipment prior to beginning the job
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and thoroughly such as safety forms and time sheets
- Travel to support other divisions by leading a crew
- May lead multiple crews depending on job scope and business needs
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed by the crew
- Perform necessary work within the division to prepare equipment and tools for upcoming jobs
- Check and monitor all equipment during jobs to ensure a safe work environment
- Communicate changes and job status updates with local leadership and customer representative within area of responsibility
- Train, mentor, and monitor new and existing employees
- Act in a way that is professional and representative of Thompson Industrial Service, LLC at all times
Skills and Experience:
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs;
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations;
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business;
- OSHA certification may be required for this job;
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers;
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Ability to communicate and lead effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years industrial cleaning experience required
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record
JOB OFFERS CONTINGENT UPON BACKGROUND, DRUG TEST AND PHYSICAL RESULTS ACCORDING TO COMPANY POLICY
About Thompson Industrial
- Thompson Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. Thompson Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Thompson Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Thompson Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.