Clean Harbors Fort McMurray, AB
is looking for Swampers/ Laborer's
to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for operating the assigned unit and for performing a variety of jobs as dictated by the client.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Attends daily safety meeting and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist with swamping and staging of units.
- Performs pre and post trip inspections alongside operator.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here
- Class 5 Driver’s License required.
- Must hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive and CSO certificates (will be required to provide proof prior to first day). Training can be arranged.
- Experience with Hydrovac/High-Pressure/Combo/Wet Vac/Steamer unit is considered an asset.
- Experience with construction, oil field or industrial is considered an asset.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended period of time.
to view a Day in the Life Video! 40-years of sustainability in action.
At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. Join our safety focused team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.