Clean Harbors in Phoenix, AZ is looking for experienced, full time Class A Tanker Truck Drivers to join our Technical Services team. This position will perform duties associated with picking waste up at customer location and transporting to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal sites making multiple stops per day.
** $7,000 Sign-on Bonus **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste (i.e., compatibilities of liquid to tank, etc.).
- Adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment.
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations.
- Ability to maintain daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
- Comply with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations.
- Adhere to assigned milk run schedule of pick-ups and drop-offs
- Communicate regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time and demurrage.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Territory coverage includes ALL OF ARIZONA
- 15% to 30% overnight travel
- Tanker experience REQUIRED.
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements required, or WILLING TO SECURE UPON HIRE.
- Must be able to drive CDL manual transmission.
- Must be computer savvy & able to operate iPhone.
- May be required to load and unload your own truck.
- Forklift experience a plus but not required – we will train.
- Schedule emailed daily as it changes based on customer expectations.
- Early morning, will start as early as 2:00 a.m.
- We service this customer 7 days weekly – MUST BE ABLE TO WORK EVENINGS, WEEKENDS and/or HOLIDAYS in order to meet customer expectations.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required.
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.