About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $4.8 Billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 25,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/) And Smartworks Baner, Pune and Bangalore. Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company is celebrating its 43rd anniversary and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Title: Sr Product Owner
Location: Hyderabad- Work from office
Working Hours: 12.00pm to 9.00pm
- Works with Stakeholders to understand their business process requirements and assists them with enhancement requests for ServiceNow
- Authors Features and Stories with detailed acceptance criteria for enhancement requests on ServiceNow that address stakeholder business problems
- Works closely with delivery teams & business analysts to translate business requirements into workable product backlogs
- Partners closely with the Scrum Masters\Project Managers on sprint planning, including prioritizing stories that have the highest business value and are aligned with enterprise standards and business roadmaps.
- Collaborates effectively with other team members, business stakeholders, and leadership.
- Collaborates with teams across the company to resolve issues.
- Understands the enterprise IT processes and works closely with stakeholders to identify appropriate solutions to business problems.
- Determines scope, estimates work effort, and determines duration of development activities.
- Designs solutions to meet business requirements and works in close coordination with architects and delivery leads to drive solutions to production
- Owns and updates the sprint goals and works with Director of Product
- Collaborates with the agile team to prepare the estimates for the user stories within the product backlog.
- Conducts the formal review and acceptance of user stories implemented by the agile team within a sprint.
- Drives the execution of user acceptance testing (UAT) activities with support from business and technology team members.
- Provides daily support to the application / Product platform; including, integrations and administration
- Maintains deep understanding of the ServiceNow platforms’ current and future capabilities.
- Commits to continuous process improvement.
- Participates in team planning and activities for improving skills, knowledge, and quality of work.
- Understands and adheres to the Mission Statement and Code of Ethics
- Experience working as a contributing member on an Agile Scrum based Delivery Team.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines as well as coordinate, prioritize, and communicate project statuses to required parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong proven leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to logically think through problem situations.
- Ability to communicate technical information in business terms.
- Basic understanding of ITIL and Information Security best practices.
- Able to collaborate with other technical experts and develop solutions for success.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or with team members with little supervision.
- Ability to independently plan deliverables and coordinate with team-members.
- Team player - friendly, communicative, open, honest, thoughtful, and committed.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, sharing ideas, collaborating and ultimately, putting team goals first.
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Demonstrated documentation experience in creating rich content that explains business requirements – usage of various documentation tools is a mus.
- Bachelor’s degree with master’s degree recommended
- Over all 12 + years of experience and 3+ years minimum working as a Product Owner
- Working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform.
- Working knowledge of at least five of the following: change management, incident management, request management, release management, problem management, knowledge management, IT operations management, security operations management, business continuity management, vendor risk management, service level management, and financial management.
- Demonstrated experience with building software products using agile methodologies.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.