Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $4.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 18,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
This is an Individual Contributor role as a specialist to manage and execute the critical program “Transition” support for all associated end to end service transitions to Global Capability Center based at Hyderabad.
The role owns all aspects of transition reporting across various stakeholders along with maintaining the control of all transition related data, create management reporting for consumption across levels and for driving the transitions forward.
Job Title: Lead / Assistant Manager– Transitions Shared Services Operations.
Shift Timings: 02:00 pm -11:00 pm IST and should be willing to work from office with global working windows.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in end-to-end deep transitions experience program planning and management experience as well as high levels of energy, integrity, and ethical practices.
- Expected to ensure and demonstrate tremendous discipline in the transition planning and governance process as per Transition Framework.
- Responsible for providing strategic consulting around transitions to ensure all transfer decisions are in line with the business strategy.
- End to end project management experience from planning to BAU (Business As Usual) as per agreed timelines.
- Collaborate with all senior stakeholders to improve pace of delivery and quality of execution by increasing efficiency through digitization and adoption of transformative technologies.
- Control the actions of KT (Knowledge Transfer), tracking, monitoring and timely managing the escalations at every stage of transition with Knowledge of service transition methodology, tools and templates as per CleanHarbors framework.
- Identifies delays, defines accountabilities, and proactively communicates with all stakeholders to drive the execution plan.
- Co-ordination and collaboration with stakeholders at various regions / service lines for identifying future opportunities for scope at GCC and ability to plan, coordinate, and execute process transitions.
- Be a POC from Transitions wing for all stakeholders (Operations Managers / Team Leads / process owners) through strategic initiatives
- Support Ops jointly in addressing risks, mitigations, change management procedures to ensure seamless service deliveries.
- Provides support, oversight, and direction to the GCC processes ensuring adequate staffing, training & development, and optimal operation in accordance with business requirements.
- Hands on experience in the end-to-end transition and transformation cycle such as driving the process due diligence, planning & design of to be process, Transition execution, stabilization, and transformation.
- Research, create and compile materials needed for effective discussion and planning; support and maintain tools and templated used in the reporting function.
- Manage logistics of initiative (e.g., meeting and schedule agendas, minutes, dashboards, and executive reporting maintenance).
- Collaborate with departments to ensure completion of all required transition documents, check lists, training, reporting and go-Live management.
- Identify, report, and mitigate transition risks, issues, and critical barriers.
- Ensure all tasks are completed according to Clean Harbors standards, procedures, and policies.
- Exceptional organizational skills with emphasis on priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with presentation skills
- Ability to deep drive where needed, perform detailed analysis, out of the box thinking and solution oriented.
- Continuously find alternative ways of driving resolution
- Strong management skills who can lead a team in all aspects of transitions, data analysis and business intelligence reporting.
- Transition experience into Finance & Accounting/ BFSI domain with multi-cultural environment across will be helpful
- Visibility to medium-large scale Strategic/ Change initiatives will be an added advantage
- Highly Proficient in MS suits like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Attention to detail and able to maintain data confidentiality
Academic Background: Graduate in Commerce, such as B. Com; M. Com; MBA Finance; University Project Management certification; etc.
Other skills requirements: Project Management certification is preferred such as PMP/ PRINCE2.