Clean Harbors’ National Remediation team in Kenvil, NJ is currently seeking Heavy Equipment Operators to operate a variety of equipment, such as, backhoes, bulldozers, loader, screeners, excavators as well as other equipment. Candidates must also be willing and able to perform manual labor as required.
Position: Equipment Operator (Kenvil, NJ) ( 95-100 % Travel)
- The Heavy Equipment Operator (Traveling) operates heavy equipment such as bulldozers, compactors, excavators, etc.
- This individual will work either at a Clean Harbors facility or at a customer location.
- This position will require 95% travel in all 48 contiguous states (all travel expenses are covered).
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages - Based on Experience;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Competent and proficient operation of the following: excavator (60K LB and up), front end loader (3CY and up), articulating dump truck (25CY and up), bull dozer (150HP and up), motor grader, soil compactor, articulating water truck, compact loader, compact excavator, and other construction equipment. Minimum of 10-years of experience operating this type of equipment.
- Operating machinery like the following: backhoe, front end loader, excavator, bulldozer, track-hoe, and compactor;
- Operates a heavy duty forklift as required;
- Assures unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is inconsistent with Standard Operating Procedures;
- Complete and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking.
- Preform occasional labor work.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous experience in operating heavy equipment required;
- Previous experience operating Bull Dozers, and Excavators required;
- Previous construction experience (Earthworks) preferred;
- Must be able to travel 95-100% - Schedule 6 weeks traveling followed by 1 week home PAID!
- Current driver license with a clean driving record.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.