The Facility Operations Supervisor/Manager in Deer Trail, CO will be responsible for the supervision of plant personnel and operations.
Pay: $80,000 to $95,000 depending on experience.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs multiple site-specific plant operations, including, but not limited to, drum pumping, drum dumping, truck offloading/loading in compliance with DOT segregation requirements, scanning applications for waste tracking, loading trucks and conveyor belts, and proper warehousing;
- Supervises multiple Plant Foremen/Employees and plant operations;
- Ensures that employees follow and maintain all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures, holds employee’s accountable;
- Ensures that supervised operations/employees understand and have ownership for area specific permit required compliance standards;
- Works under the direction of the Plant Operations Manager or equivalent;
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years supervision experience
- DOT training
- Forklift training/experience
- Ability to work in team environment
- Proficiency in Windows based applications
- Ability to work a rotating shift (nights and days)
- Organizational and leadership skills
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.