Clean Harbors is currently seeking an Environmental Field Service Foreman for our Chandler, AZ location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of a crew of Field Technicians and the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
** $3,000 Sign-on Bonus included **
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5.
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job.
- Completes and submits daily work sheets for proper billing to customer.
- Trains and mentors of Field Technicians.
- Reports all work-related accidents/incidents to their supervisor.
- Assists with emergency on-call work, this could include weekends and holidays.
- Monday – Friday: MUST BE OPEN TO WORK ADDITIONAL DAYS / SHIFTS AS REQUIRED TO MEET CUSOTMER EXPECTATIONS.
- Additional shifts will include DAYS, NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS as needed to meet customer expectations.
- There will always be after hours emergency response such as bio spills, chemical spills, fuel spills, etc.
- Will require some weekends and after hours On-Call.
- On-call rotations for weekend work every 3 to 4 weeks (Sunday - Saturday for the week).
- Must be fitted for a respirator.
- Will work alongside field laborers, can be physically demanding.
- Will be on-site running projects, enforcing safety, etc.
- Will work outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- Will require overnight travel – 25%.
- 2+ year of environmental field service operations, construction, manufacturing, or similar industry experience.
- CDL A or B a plus but not required.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 2+ year of supervisory or management experience.
- Knowledge of chemicals and hazardous waste.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 85% of the time.
- Ability to be on-call for emergency response situations.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.