$7500 Sign on Bonus Available
Clean Harbors location is looking for a Regional Class A Tanker Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our Class A Driver are responsible for running a route from E. Chicago, IN to various customer sites throughout the Midwest, running 2500-2700 miles a week. Primarily driving tractor/trailer combos, this position requires traveling away from home 4-5 days at a time.
Average annual driver salary ranges from $95K-$110K
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates tractor trailer tanker units and other vehicles;
- Collects fuel loads and water materials from Clean Harbors branches and transports to our Clean Harbor recycle center;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Willing to travel away from home 4-5 days at a time;
- Class A CDL Required;
- HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements Required;
- 12 months of Class A Tanker driving experience Preferred.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.