Safety-Kleen Breslau, ON location is looking for a OTR Class AZ Tanker Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our Class AZ Driver are responsible for running a route from Breslau, ON to various site-disposal locations- including cross-border sites, running 2500-2700 miles a week. We offer extensive on the job training to qualify drivers who meet the requirements.
THIS IS A UNION POSITION; WAGES- $32.50
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Transports re-refined oil to customer locations and transport used oil from customer locations to Clean Harbors refinery, utilizing a tractor trailer tanker unit;
- Operates tractor trailer tanker units and other vehicles;
- Collects fuel loads and water materials from Clean Harbors branches and transports to our Clean Harbor recycle center;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Class AZ CDL Required;
- Travel away from home up to 80% annually;
- 1+ years’ experience driving over the road required;
- Ability to work from heights required;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission (10, 13, 18 speed) required;
- Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) an asset;
- Fast Pass or Canadian Passport required;
- Must be willing to perform trips cross border to the US.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Safety-Kleen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen is a Military & Veteran friendly company.