Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
Dotnet Technical Manager
Location: Hyderabad - Work from Office
Working Hours: 12.00pm to 9.00pm
Experience: 15 + Years
- Lead a team of .NET developers to design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Develop and implement technical strategies and procedures to ensure successful project delivery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Manage technical projects, including scoping, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Identify and mitigate technical risks.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to technical projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience managing .NET development teams and projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the .NET framework, coding languages, and tools.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira, ADO, TFS.
- Experience working in an Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban
- Familiarity with cloud computing and related technologies.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.