HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors in La Place, LA is looking for a Class A or B CDL Driver to join their safety conscious team! This team member will be responsible for the safe & proper execution of HPC-Industrial jobs across all services lines. Supervises & completes single task jobs requiring one crew & completes turnarounds with management oversight at client’s site in accordance with client & business requirements & company policies, practices & procedures.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting – Refinery & Petro-Chemical
WORK SCHEDULE: Dependent upon contracts with customers
POSITION LOCATED IN: La Place, LA
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DISA DRUG SCREEN/HAIR FOLLICLE TO BE CONSIDERED
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Act as safety representative responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company & the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response & administrative functions.
- Hands-on operation vacuum equipment & Hydro blasting equipment.
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps.
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized Hydro blasting &/or chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks & cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company & customer specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
- Perform any & all duties associated with liquid vacs, air machines & jet rodders.
- May direct a crew of vacuum technicians.
- May transport equipment & personnel to & from customer locations.
- Completes pre & post trip inspections, driver’s logs and complies with all other vehicle policy & DOT requirements.
- Loading & unloading hoses.
- Unload vacuum truck at the dump site.
- Provide general maintenance in the field.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt, slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask, escape pack & a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity & subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust, chemical & environmental, fumes (chemical & fluids), exhaust & highly pressurized fluids.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Class A or B CDL License
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.