Clean Harbors is seeking a Business Development Manager to drive sales of hazardous landfill and stabilization services through our various network of facilities, under the Clean Harbors umbrella.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Leads strategy for business development and profitable growth in the various product lines of business with a focus on industrial services;
- Assure the sales team is appropriately deployed in the right geographies toward the right market verticals and strategic customers;
- Lead complex sales teams with National Accounts, Local Accounts, Product and/or line of business specialization. In addition to complex product portfolio;
- Assure the business has a planning and forecast process in place to run the business;
- Assure the business has a marketing strategy to extract value from our customers;
- Continually explore options for P&L Improvements through volume, price, mix, and expense controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management is preferred;
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other business function is preferred;
- 10+ years relevant experience;
- Exceptional financial performance data management skills required;
- Oversight of sales revenue with year over year growth;
- Ability to work with a variety of managers, each with different skills and personalities;
- Excellent negotiating skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Understanding sales process, sales compensation and P&Ls;
- Effective verbal and written communication and organizational skills;
- 25%+ travel required.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.