HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is looking for a InSite Technician/ Equipment Operator to join their safety conscious team in Deer Park, TX! The InSite Technician is responsible for the safe and proper execution of HPC-Industrial jobs across our downstream line.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health & Safety is our # 1 priority & we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth & development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training & tuition reimbursement
- Positive & safe work environment
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response & administrative functions
- Hands-on operation of manual & automated hydro blasting equipment
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized Hydro Blasting and or Chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer expectations
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit and all peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment and the disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job
- Additional duties as assigned
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, etc.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
Qualifications for Internal Candidates:
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
- OSHA certification may be required for this job.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC-Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.