Our branch in Rosemount, MN is hiring a Full Time Automotive Mechanic. This position will be responsible for conducting maintenance on our fleet of company vehicles, trucks, and heavy equipment.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on company vehicles and equipment
- Diagnose and repair engines, transmissions, clutches, electrical and pneumatic systems, gearboxes, hydraulics, cooling systems, exhaust, brakes, suspensions, lights, etc. on a variety of yard equipment, heavy duty trucks, trailers, and other equipment
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment, vehicles, and machinery
- Accurately record time, parts, and inspection checklists
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment and vehicles
- Safely operates gauges, shunt truck, torches, grinders, and various hand and power tools
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the HPC-Industrial business.
- 2+ years Automotive experience with heavy-duty trucks and equipment
- Experience with diesel engines and air brake systems required
- Experience with hydraulics, electrical and HVAC
- Must have own tools, up to 1/2 inch
- Valid driver’s license, clean MVR required – Company Truck provided
- Able to perform basic computer related tasks
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the HPC-Industrial team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.