The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for leading the manufacturing operations at Clean Harbors. They will be responsible for setting the expectations of the manufacturing team to meet production goals and lead continuous improvement initiatives. The manufacturing manager will work closely with all hardware teams to maintain a growing manufacturing line.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Managing and leading the manufacturing production technician team and fostering a culture of excellence.
- Creating and maintaining the production schedule with adequate tracking of schedule slips, production projections, and resource allocation.
- Work cross functionally with Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Vehicle Design, and Purchasing to ensure that the manufacturing line is operating efficiently and safely.
- Managing ERP system for production related needs, such as work orders and production routing.
- Reporting of manufacturing production data and communicating trends to hardware and leadership teams.
- Coordination with Revenue Operations on manufacturing production progress and expectations of product completion to ensure a sustaining sales pipeline.
- Coach technicians through mentoring and one-on-one's. Identify growth opportunities, remove blockers, and celebrate the team's successes.
- Implementation of Lean Six Sigma manufacturing improvement initiatives such as 5S and Kaizen.
- Excellent communication skills to managing diverse relationships, mentor employees, build an effective team, and interact effectively with all levels within the organization.
- High level of leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to review drawings, process routers, or procedures to identify and drive opportunities for quality and cost improvements.
- Strong background in collaboration across multiple disciplines including engineering, operations, development, logistics, and sales.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years experience managing technicians and engineers in a manufacturing environment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.