HPC-Industrial in Monroe, MI is looking for CDL A and B Drivers to join their safety conscious team! The CDL Driver is responsible for the safe operation of vacuum trucks and equipment to complete single task jobs requiring one crew, as well as turnarounds with management oversight at client sites. Successful operators are team oriented, and highly motivated. Operators receive on the job training as needed to ensure they can safely and effectively operate and maintain equipment in accordance with HPC-Industrial company policies, practices, and procedures.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting – Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
CANDIDATE LOCATION: Monroe, MI
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Why work for HPC Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Operates Vacuum truck, Jet-Rodder and related equipment
- Labels, marks, and manifests shipments in accordance with applicable DOT regulations and HPC policies, practices and procedures
- Maintains a current driver’s license, or CDL as required
- Safely transports hazardous & non-hazardous waste while operating company vehicles
- Completes a vehicle inspection report to assure vehicles and equipment operate safely
- Assure brake adjustment inspections are completed prior to use
- Maintains a drivers log as required to assure compliance with all regulations
- Operates and maintains trucks and equipment per manufactures recommendations
- Obeys all traffic laws and regulations when operating and driving company vehicle
- Trained on the installation, operation, and repairs of mechanical devices such as pumps, valves, PTO's etc.
- Wears personal protective equipment as required by HPC, DOT, OSHA, and customer regulations
- Verifies that the load, tools, equipment, and materials are secured properly before transporting begins.
- Performs other duties when assigned
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, etc.
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
- Valid driver’s license, CDL Class A and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers
- Experience operating a vacuum truck preferred
- Working knowledge of operating equipment used in wet and dry vacuums preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CDL A or B required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required
- Experience in the operation of equipment used in Hydroblasting and vacuum truck preferred
HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.