Safety-Kleen Breslau, ON is looking for a Refinery Maintenance Planner to join their safety conscious team! Reporting to the Hub Maintenance Manager, the Refinery Maintenance Planner is responsible for maximizing operational profit through the use of effective planned maintenance. The Refinery Maintenance Planner is accountable for the daily preparation of work orders, parts availability inquiries. The maintenance planner schedules all maintenance in accordance with manpower and shop space availability to minimize maintenance delays and maximize asset availability.
Why work for Safety-Kleen
- Health and Safety is our #1 Priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prioritizes site work and work order process on a daily basis in consultation with Operations and Maintenance Supervisors;
- Manages maintenance data collection and information gathering to more effectively provide planned maintenance in the future;
- Prepares reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations for maintenance efficiency improvements;
- Reviews overall work backlog and scheduling constraints to develop an optimal schedule for asset maintenance and reliability program;
- Liaise with the Supervisors on problems and any other important changes that may influence planned maintenance activities;
- Maximize planning effectiveness by linking repeat job plans;
- Participate in the decision to optimize the work plan as per operation policy and assist in budgeting process;
- Assist Shutdown Planning, coordination, and scheduling along with the maintenance team;
- Understand the resources available from onsite and offsite suppliers for the plan, including equipment, materials, tradesmen, servicemen, laborers and contractors.
- Identify potential improvement opportunities with Maintenance Management Systems and develop, implement process to improve the long term maintenance planning and scheduling at Hub and Spoke facilities.
- Other duties as assigned;
- 1-2 Years Canadian facility experience in Maintenance Planning and Inventory Control;
- Any professional development in Mechanical Engineering or related field;
- Intermediate understanding of CMMS or Facility Asset Management Software;
- This person will be the main administrator for the CMMS System. Management of work orders, repair orders, recording of parts;
- Understanding of metrics that drive Maintenance efficiencies;
- Ability to work across business lines in a matrixed organization;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated project and change leadership ability;
- Ability to facilitate/train others, and ability to navigate and handle difficult conversations;
- High level of computer proficiency;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.