Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth
- Hourly pay between $21-23 with overtime opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Repair broken, damaged, or worn equipment at Safety-Kleen and client locations
- Maintain logs of repairs, breakage rates, customer relationships, equipment characteristics and trends
- Swap and setup replacement equipment.
- Maintain inventories, tools, and other equipment
- Repair and maintenance experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to use various mobile devices
- Perform physical functions per job requirements
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical, by position
- Previous experience in mechanical, electrical, or appliance type repair
- Manual labor experience
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of inventory management
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.