Clean Harbors is seeking a Chemical Sales Specialist (CleanPack Specialist) responsible for growing the chemical packing, treatment, and disposal business within an assigned territory. This role is responsible for developing and executing a sustainable business plan by working in conjunction with the Regional Sales and Operations personnel. (LOS ANGELES TERRITORY)
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth
- Pay range $83,640-$100,368
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Meet or exceed established revenue goals for the region by generating new business and maintaining client relationships
- Assist business units with net income objectives through active participation in business development and operational meetings
- Scoping jobs and developing quotes in conjunction with other internal departments for chemical packing, treatment, and disposal opportunities
- Develop work order information for jobs sold and clearly communicate job needs to the CleanPack or Logistics Coordinator
- Ensure current contracts and purchase orders are in place prior to job execution
- Maintain a working knowledge of environmental statutes and regulations
- Continuous business development, revenue enhancement, and market penetration
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation and negotiating skills
- Perform physical functions per job requirements
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical, by position
- Bachelor’s degree
- Chemical packing, or similar industry experience
- RCRA/OSHA experience
Clean Harbors proprietary CleanPack Laboratory Chemical Packing services provide proper recognition, handling, packaging, transportation and disposal of laboratory chemicals. We also perform laboratory relocations, closures and cleanouts.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.