Safety-Kleen Toronto, ON is looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join their safety conscious team! This person is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain existing accounts for Clean Harbors key customers nationwide.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in New Business accounts; Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives; Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales calls per week, maintain company and contact information, and document all sales calls, customer visits, and business opportunities in Sales Force;
- Identify key customer locations and direct appropriate CLH sales team member to those sites;
- Identify and develop relationships with customer’s key stakeholders in environmental, purchasing, and remediation departments;
- Negotiate and finalize corporate agreements; Obtain signed Standard Service Agreements for new corporate account business;
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain and track customer information.
- Complete annual Sales Revenue Budget and Drive revenue within assigned accounts by cross selling Clean Harbors services;
- Develop, maintain, and expand Corporate level communication with Corporate Account Customers; Give direction and support to local account managers, sales specialists and related personnel as needed;
- Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from Customers
- Manage and control sales expenses, and ensure the timely submission of business expenses.
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During Customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments;
- Participate in joint sales calls with Account Managers to promote business and to provide coaching and feedback to Account Managers;
- Review, understand and use Monthly Revenue and Receivable Reports
- Bachelors degree Required focus on Sales, Marketing, or Business Development;
- 10+ years industrial/environmental sales;
- Valid G Driver License;
- Reliable Transportation;
- Understanding of all Site and Technical Service Lines of Business;
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision and multitask;
- Maintain professional appearance;
- Must have excellent presentation and writing skills;
- Develop effective customer service, communication, and leadership abilities;
- Maintain knowledge of Provincial and Federal Waste Codes and regulations;
- Develop and maintain proficiencies in Windows based applications;
- Ability to travel overnight up to 25-30% across Canada;
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.