Clean Harbors in Romulus, MI is seeking a Field Service Project Manager to scope projects, provide client support, and prepare proposals/cost estimates. Environmental Projects include remediation, emergency response services, scheduled maintenance, and other field services.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth
- Recruiting Pay range
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and always acting in a safe manner
- Conduct walk-throughs and scope potential projects for clients including cost estimation, technical proposal preparation and client support
- Provide technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement
- Set-up projects; coordinate resources and scheduling; ensure proper costing/utilization of labor and equipment
- Act as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues
- Manage large-scale field service and emergency response projects, when directed
- Direct personnel in the operational procedures to complete assignments and understands the labor and equipment requirements to complete field service projects and emergency responses
- Oversees and is responsible for projects for health & safety, profitability, completeness and professionalism
- Review operational procedures to assure correct health & safety action plans and communicate effectively with the health & safety organization regarding on-site specific action
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- By position, may perform lead responsibilities
- Knowledge of scoping/pricing work
- Ability to work in a high demand deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s license
- Perform physical functions per job requirements
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical, by position
- Previous experience in Environmental Services (i.e. remediation, abatement, emergency spill response, etc.)
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.