This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Mar 22, 2023
Category: Business Development
Job ID: 121722
Safety-Kleen is looking for a Sales Representative to join their safety conscious team. This role focuses on building business within their territories as well as developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. While working in conjunction with route drivers. The Sales Representative provides product insight to our clientele regarding essential lines of business. The Sales Representative will report to the Regional Sales Manager and is a direct sales position. This position is based out of Phoenix, AZ.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Prospect, acquire, maintain, and grow small to mid-sized customers for Clean Harbors within defined territories.
• Revenue generation with emphasis on new account generation
• Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
• Meet or exceed goals for new account activation and revenue
• Increase customer revenue by up-selling, cross-selling and expanding services offered
• Meet or exceed goals established for minimum number of sales calls for existing and new potential customers.
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree preferred.
• 2+ years of direct sales experience required. Industry experience preferred.
• Profile completion proficiency preferred.
• Significant travel within assigned territory.
• Prior experience as a TS or Chemist desired.
Responsibilities• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.