Our Brampton, AB Ontario Branch is looking for a CleanPack Specialist! The ROLE is responsible to grow the CleanPack and T&D business within an assigned territory by working in conjunction with the Regional Sales and Operations personnel to develop and execute a sustainable business plan.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, India, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with matching Component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Meet or exceed established revenue goals for the region, and assist business units with net income objectives
- Determine adequacy of present levels of service and recommend service adjustments or corrective action during customer service calls
- Act as a liaison between sales and operations, bridging the gap between how the job was sold and how the job should be executed
- Perform weekly reviews of accounts receivable reports and make collection calls when necessary
- Attend and actively participate in business development meetings
- Develop strategies to maximize pricing and profitability for all business lines
- Record, in detail, all customer visits, opportunities and communication by documentation in BEACON
- Develop work order information for jobs they sold and clearly communicate
- Manag training, mentoring and career paths of new employees within region
- Ensures current contracts and purchase orders are in place prior to job execution
- Kick-off jobs with field personnel and ensure proper job execution
- Participate in joint sales calls with the Account Manager when CleanPack opportunities exist in the future
- Responsible for scoping jobs and developing quotations in conjunction with Corporate Technical Services Department; Must follow through on all quotations until won or lost, and complete waste material profile sheets as needed
- Responsible for generating new business by aggressively prospecting within assigned territory/region
- Participate in pricing and execution plans for CleanPack and T&D opportunitiesto ensure that revenue and profitability will be maximized
- Resolve job related issues such as billing, collections, customer issues and post-job follow-up
- Meet with customers to proactively resolve customer issues or complaints, and maintain satisfactory customer relationships
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in Business or Environmental Science.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.