The District Manager, Automation Technology is responsible for managing and providing direction to the Automation Technology Team. The District Manager develops and implements the growth strategy for High Pressure Specialty Technology for Canada. This role also supports, mentors and develops internal talent/programs for the Internal/External Customer.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages and bonus program
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Lead, innovate, coach and mentor with overall responsibility for the profitability, growth and management of Automation. Technology. Foster and create optimal strategies and conditions to facilitate strong operational and safety performance;
- Ensure efficient administration of contracts and ongoing customer and employee satisfaction by streamlining processes and removing barriers; being responsible for customer service and customer relationships to promote growth; partnering with internal departments and other stakeholders (i.e. Purchasing, Logistics, Finance, etc.) as required;
- Increase revenue and profitability by leveraging business opportunities to grow revenue; foster a winning culture; ensure business strategies are translated into actionable plans and that team members are engaged and achieving or exceeding results. promote communication and coordination between Sales, Operations, Customer Service and Customers;
- Direct and optimize the utilization of personnel, equipment, tools and inventory to fulfil customer commitments and contracts. Actively manage maintenance, inventory, tools and equipment to ensure availability as/when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 10+ years industry management experience;
- 5+ years of leadership experience with a large, multi-site corporation;
- Experience preparing and managing budgets, forecasts and financial reports;
- Prior Industrial Services Industry experience is a definite asset;
- Must be proficient with using the MS Office suite of applications and the ability to use or become proficient with other enterprise software applications.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.