Clean Harbors is looking to add a Human Resource Business Partner to our Human Resources Team in Edmonton! The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will partner with Business Leaders across Canada to provide coaching, support, and influence to enable the effective development and delivery of people plans that support the achievement of business objectives.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages and bonus program
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develop and execute effective HR business initiatives that support both the company's and assigned business units' strategic plans.
- Work with assigned business unit(s) leaders to develop and deploy all aspects of effective workforce planning, talent pipeline requirements, employee development and talent acquisition to meet business unit talent needs;
- Originate and lead programs to understand and improve employee engagement, employee retention and turnover reduction;
- Identify and prioritize the needs of the business unit related to the HR centers of excellence (Comp, Benefits, Recruiting, Development); work with COE leaders to propose, implement, and deploy solutions;
- Facilitate annual performance management, employee development and compensation review processes within assigned business unit(s);
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Lead effective and thorough investigations, document findings, and execute outcomes.
- Train managers/employees on company policies/procedures and other organizational development training programs;
- Maintain current in-depth knowledge of standards and legislations related to day to day management of employees, reducing employment legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Responsible for the administration of union agreements for assigned portfolio; where applicable.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business, or related field;
- 7+ years of professional Human Resources experience;
- Experience in an Industrial Services, Oil & Gas Services, or Construction based environment preferred;
- Previous experience in Labour Relations is an asset;
- CPHR designation is an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to influence change within the organization by leveraging strong working relationships built on trust;
- High level of interpersonal, coaching, and facilitation skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to travel as business demands require, up to 30% of the time.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.