In a very exciting role for the Clean Harbors organization, the role of the Consultant Talent Sr, internally called Senior Recruiter, will lead the development and execution of strategic talent initiatives within the business and help coach and mentor other recruiters on the team to build and manage a world-class recruiting strategy. The Talent Consultant Sr will help the team build outreach programs necessary to deliver a pipeline of diverse talent for Clean Harbors to meet current and future needs. You will report directly to the Manager Talent Acquisition and partner with the Talent Acquisition teams, HR, and the business functions to develop, share and implement consistent best practices, processes, and tools.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Lead strategy and assist other recruiters assigned to your area of responsibility.
- Assist with training new and current Talent Consultants and coordinators as assigned.
- Act as the single point of contact for all leadership (SVP, VP, Managers) in your assigned area and escalate requests to Manager Talent Acquisition when needed.
- Consult with regional senior management and their representatives to clearly identify immediate and near-term hiring needs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers throughout the staffing process; identifying headcount to establish strong pipelines towards meeting hiring demand
- Develops and maintains relationships with early-talent candidate sources to establish a long-term pipeline of critical talent.
- Partners with internal talent consultants, HRBPs, functional leaders, and partnership organization stakeholders to execute recruiting activities in support of the overall recruiting strategy.
- Responsible for identifying and properly coding applicants in the applicant tracking system, as well as ensuring their correct disposition as the competition progresses.
- Communicates and establishes sourcing timelines and hiring deadlines for each talent acquisition member in their assigned team.
- Partners with team members to facilitate sharing of national and regional knowledge and awareness of positions.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3 or more years of High-Volume Recruiting experience or 2+ years leading recruiting programs.
- Must have strong, interpersonal skills and ability to connect with candidates at all levels.
- Knowledge of computer, tablet, and smartphone technologies required
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and documentation/record keeping skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment required
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time by car, plane, or train, overnight as required.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn employment laws and hiring practices required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.