Safety-Kleen in Sparks, NV is seeking an Administrative Assistant (Branch Administrator) responsible responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers, maintaining detailed and accurate company, branch, and customer files. The ideal candidate must have experience in customer service, using different software to maintain office records, and be versatile in their administrative duty experience.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5;
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Create proper shipping and billing documents daily, including manifests;
- Enter data into Safety-Kleen systems;
- Contact customers delinquent in payment and coordinate pick up of payments;
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or complaints;
- Enter sales leads into the Hand-Off Tool on a daily basis;
- Enter time of service Containerized Waste Service profiles into the Waste Approval Wizard software;
- Print and restock time of service in Sales and Service Representative’s folders;
- Respond to customer call-ins and direct potential pulls and complaints to appropriate account owner;
- Other related support functions as directed by management.
- Previous experience in similar industry preferred but not required;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, verbal, and written skills;
- Strong computer skills with a solid proficiency in Microsoft based applications;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously ;
- Perform physical functions per job requirements;
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical, by position.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.