HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors, is looking for Industrial CDL Class A Drivers to join their safety conscious team in Woods Cross, UT! This position will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials and will operate a variety of vehicles including vacuum trailer, roll-off and hydro-blasting equipment. This position is predominantly in a refinery setting.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5.
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities.
- Group 401k with company matching components.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies and practices and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vacuum trucks, guzzlers and tankers.
- Driver are responsible for loading and offloading their trucks.
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports, as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Requires Class A CDL or Class B CDL.
- Hazmat endorsement required
- Tanker endorsement, preferred or ability to secure within 90 days of hire
- Recent graduates with CDL A are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to drive manual transmission on a commercial vehicle.
- Will work predominantly in a refinery setting.
- Manual labor required (tank cleaning, processing hazardous waste, loading and unloading truck).
- On-call component – may work weekends, evenings, holidays with advanced notice.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Class A or B CDL is required.
- Hazmat endorsement required.
- Tanker endorsement preferred.
- Ability to operate manual transmission on a commercial vehicle.
- Previous experience with roll off, hydro blasting, vacuum truck and/or refinery work preferred.
- OSHA certification an asset.
- Ability to be on call including on weekends and holidays.
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC-Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.