HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is looking for CDL Class A or B Drivers
to join their safety conscious team in New Lenox, IL
! As a CDL Driver
your main responsibilities will include daily onsite operation of Vacuum Trucks at customer facilities and transporting Trucks over the road to other locations when needed.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting;
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.;
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive;
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance;
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding.
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and Health and Safety requirements and permits;
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for shift and communicate your replacement's name to the coordinator.
- Valid Class A or B CDL is required;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements are required;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is required;
- Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) is required;
- Previous experience with operating vacuum trucks, strongly preferred;
- Majority of work is local but because of the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call availability and potential overnight travel as business demands require.
HPC Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.