Clean Harbors in Denver is seeking a Class A CDL Driver to operate a variety of heavy and light duty trucks/work equipment at our customer sites; some of the vehicles operated include vacuum trucks, Cuscos, guzzlers, and roll offs. This role is responsible for performing driving and non-driving duties on and off customer sites associated with hazardous waste clean-up. This is a dedicated route to Michigan and will require 3-4 days of overnight travel a week.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth
- Hourly pay $28+ depending on experience
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed (team atmosphere where everyone helps)
- Operate a variety of Class A trucks
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Manual labor on site to ensure fulfillment of customer needs
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, and various reports
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- By position, ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis every other week
- By position, site-remediation, equipment decontamination, and the handling of hazardous materials
- Valid Class A CDL
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 90 days of employment
- Ability to use various mobile devices
- Perform physical functions per job requirements
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical, by position
- Commercial driver experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsement
- Previous Hazmat experience
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Previous manual labor experience