Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
Process: Accounts Receivables
Designation: Associate/Senior Associate
- Individuals must have Billing knowledge
- Should have good communication.
- Hands-on experience in E-Billing / Billing process is an added advantage
- Good presentation and e-mail writing skills
- Should have good knowledge about order to cash
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Should have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Should be flexible to work and extend their support for any additional hours as per business requirements
- Resolve process issues by co-ordination internally (with partners) and externally with relevant practices.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for submitting invoices to the customers through the electronic invoicing portals.
- Maintain TAT for printed invoices that are ready for invoicing.
- Contacting the relevant points of contact to resolve the E-Billing issues / challenges.
- Responsible to create Salesforce cases for the invoices that are having issues.
- Take responsibility for clearing all pending, Case resolved invoice buckets.
- Prepared to accept new customers and perform E-Billing on time.
- Having adequate exposure to the O2C cycle.
- Should collaborate with collector to clear out old invoices.
- Work with onshore and internal GCC teams to improve deliverables.
- Having good Communication, Excel skills would be advantageous for performing the Spreadsheet billing activity.
- Should escalate timely on the past due invopractices ices to the manager.
Any Graduate (B.Com / M.Com, MBA, prefferable)