Our team is hiring a Class B Route Driver. You will operate Class B box, tanker and vacuum trucks, filling in for other drivers on their local routes, as well as helping in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility and strong customer services skills are required for this job, as well as the ability for monthly overnight travel.
** MUST HAVE CDL B WITH HAZMAT ENDORSEMENT **
** Newly graduated drivers are strongly encouraged to apply **
*** $5,000 Sign-on Bonus included **
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5.
- $20-$22/Hr. depending on experience.
- Paid travel and hotels.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- May visit 10-15 customer sites per day.
- Will be responsible for picking up waste oil/oily water at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck.
- Will be responsible for pickup and delivering Regulated and Non-Regulated Materials in 15, 30- & 55-gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck
- Minor equipment repair of parts cleaners.
- Servicing of various parts cleaners, includes draining wiping down and refilling.
- Will be responsible for managing inventory in the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. start.
- Ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and clear understanding or route sales.
- Ability to upsell.
- Must be coachable.
- NEW GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- MUST HAVE CDL IN PLACE.
- HAZMAT endorsement REQUIRED.
- Ability to secure Tanker endorsement upon hire.
- Must be able to driver CDL manual transmission.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety Kleen?
- Class B CDL required.
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements.
- Previous Route/Sales experience preferred.
- Ability to use mobile computer required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous warehouse experience considered an asset.
- Ability to travel (a few days per month) for overnight route coverage.