$7500 Sign on Bonus Available
Clean Harbors Bakersfield, CA is looking for a OTR Class A Roll-Off/End-Dump Driver to join their safety conscious team! This position will operate Roll-Off trucks and trailers to transport waste from the Clean Harbors facility to a designated disposal site. Position requires travel between 4-6 days out.
Average annual driver salary ranges from $80K-$95K
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies & processes and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Picks up waste from customer locations utilizing vans, roll-off and/or end dumps units;
- Ensures proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste; Properly secures the loads;
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Class A CDL Required;
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement Required;
- Minimum of 1-year previous Roll-off experience Required;
- Ability to use a handheld device.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.