HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors, in Saint Paul Park, MN is looking for Entry Level - Hydroblaster/Field Technicians to work at various customer locations, and to join their safety conscious team! This team member is responsible for the successful execution of setting up and assisting with water treatment systems, pipeline hydrostatic testing and various other responsibilities. The Entry Level - Hydroblaster/Field Technician serves as representative of HPC-Industrial in creating a continuous working relationship with clients/customers.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting – Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
POSITION LOCATED IN: Saint Paul Park, MN
WORK SCHEDULE: Mon – Thurs (7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) Overtime as needed
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS***
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DISA DRUG SCREEN TO BE CONSIDERED & BACKGROUND CHECK
EXPERIENCE WITH HYDROBLASTING EQUIPMENT A PLUS!
MUST HAVE VALID TWIC CARD OR WE WILL REIMBURSE YOU!
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting equipment;
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps;
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized Hydroblasting and/or Chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job;
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer expectations;
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit and all peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment and the disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials;
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job;
- Additional duties as assigned.
|Qualifications for Internal Candidates
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs;
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations;
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business;
- OSHA certification may be required for this job;
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers;
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
- High School diploma or equivalent (required);
- Valid TWIC required or ability to obtain TWIC.
- HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.