Our Phoenix, AZ branch is currently seeking a Facility Coordinator, working in an office setting at the facility. This position is responsible for the administration side of processing at the facility. Experience with DOT, RCRA
Pay rate: $21.50
Schedule: Mon-Fri: 5:00am-1:30pm; OT and Saturdays as needed
Why work at Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits available after 30 days of employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Receive drum truck hazardous waste manifests in the Clean Harbors Database;
- File and mail all needed manifest copies;
- Resolve Manifest discrepancies;
- Arrange outbound drum shipments;
- Ensures certificates of disposal are uploaded to the Clean Harbors Database in a timely manner;
- Track waste from first receipt to the final disposal;
- Certify and submit EPA Electronic Manifests on a Weekly Basis;
- Provide customer service to inbound/outbound personnel;
- Maintain any related logs and reports as required by the business needs;
- Create POs and maintain within the system as needed;
- Voucher invoices on a regular basis;
- Follow up on all statements and vendor requests;
- Maintain vendor records and addresses;
- Reconcile credit card payments;
- Track Fuel Expenses;
- Track Inventory for Facility;
- Count and Purchase Safety Equipment Inventory;
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- 1+ years’ experience in a general office/administrative position required;
- Good computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office required;
- Finance and accounting skills and experience desirable;
- Detail oriented person capable of exact and careful data entry;
- Good written and spoken English language skills;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Requires a lot of walking for extended of time;
- May also sit for extended periods of time.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.