Join Clean Harbors sales team as a Healthcare Sales Representative. The Representative will grow revenue for our Healthcare customers. This is a business development and account management focused role.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prospects, creates, and closes new revenue opportunities within a given territory;
- Interfaces with customers in a professional and effective manager to update them on the project status and/or to resolve problems/issues;
- Represents Clean Harbors in regional and national networking organizations that best benefits growth within assigned product lines;
- Works closely with operational branch teams to ensure that customer needs are being met in regards to all projects for the two job types.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 3+ years sales experience – Healthcare waste services experience strongly preferred;
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making;
- Strong collaborations skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow- through;
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.