We are looking for Project Manager to join our Cloud team. As a Project Manager, you will manage the Implementation and enhancement of complex information technology and business solutions, systems, processes, and services. You will be responsible for the project intake process, project planning, project oversight, facilitation, and escalation of project issues and support of project staff.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Delivery Management: Ensuring that all Incidents, Problem Tickets, Work Orders and other relevant deliverables are of highest quality and delivered on time, while trying to optimize the services continuously at all times. Ensuring that service levels are being adhered to at all times. Causal analysis
- Team & Resource Management: Hiring, Appraisals, Retention, Pyramid Management, Travel, Training, Team motivation and strong team connect, Optimize the mix of resources to obtain maximum results at lowest cost
- Quality Management: QMS compliance, ensuring superior delivery quality, continuous improvement.
- Communication Management: Keeping the partners and all stakeholders informed about all engagement metrics at all times, Dashboard reporting.
- Assist teams with problem triage, categorization (break/fix vs. enhancement), root cause analysis and ability to duplicate a problem
- Collect, analyze and report SLA data (and take corrective actions as warranted)
- Resolve issues with application-level service performance
- Participate in on-call responsibilities 24x7x365; especially in War-Rooms (P1 and P2 Issues)
- Has awareness of DevOps and other Agile methodologies
- Has awareness on DevOps tools and atleast have working experience on two of them
- Acts with urgency and adopts changes quickly and helps being a change agent
- Experience on .Net, SSIS, ETL and SQL Server
- Ability to do hands on as need be
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Bachelors or Master's degree
- Any project management related certification like PMP is preferable.
- Scrum Master certification is good to have.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.