Clean Harbors is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide exceptional customer service for hiring managers at all levels of the organization. The Talent Consultant will source and attract top talent for vacant Field Labor positions in challenging markets across Canada and the US. Our team is setting challenging benchmarks to redefine the standard for service and delivery when it comes to talent acquisition.
**This is not a remote position you will be required to work at our Deer Park Facility 5 days a week. **
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Researches and understands demographics, labor supply and skill gaps in any given territory;
- Understands the competitive positioning of the company and is aware of new and alternative sources of talent;
- Develops strategies to target and attract candidates using a variety of tools and techniques including personal networks, third party job boards, industry events, etc.;
- Presents strengths and weaknesses of leading candidates and collaborates with hiring managers to eliminate challenges throughout the hiring process;
- Analyzes and reports on various recruiting metrics to demonstrate recruitment effectiveness and identify gaps that need to be addressed;
- 3+ years of high-volume recruitment experience is required, such as staffing agency or project based recruitment;
- A degree or diploma, preferably with a major in Human Resources Management or Marketing;
- Previous experience in construction and/or industrial service industries is considered a strong asset;
- Strong computer skills with regards to web-based programs, MS Excel and database management;
- Concise verbal and written communication skills required; ability to read, French writing and speaking skills are considered an asset;
- Dedicated to results;
- Adjusts easily to change and can tolerate ambiguity;
- Can assimilate and synthesize a great deal of information quickly;
- Positive outlook and sense of humor;
- Enthusiastic about recruiting – advocates the valuable role that recruiting plays in strengthening the competitive position of the company!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.