Clean Harbors is looking for an InSite Foreman to join their safety conscious team in Baytown, TX! The Foreman is responsible for supporting the execution of a client’s environmental hazardous waste program. The Foreman serves as the client’s main contact and primary interface with Clean Harbors daily.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Act as resource for compliance questions/ answers; Communicate regulatory and internal policy changes to project and provide operational application guidance and interpretation.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Practices of at all times while on site; Communicate H&S feedback with technical Services H&S efforts upon request, including data capture, site review, and delivery of training content if needed.
- Support the response to environmental compliance issues, including accident/ incident investigation, agency requests and unscheduled incidents.
- May act as Operations Manager or Branch Manager when requested.
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity, or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts and submits to designated management.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience within the industrial cleaning industry.
- Strong knowledge in operating equipment used in service line.
- Ability to comprehend the English language, written and verbal.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is preferred.
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- CDL with endorsements preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and database software
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Join our team today To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.