Our Technical Manager - Lubricant Blending and Packaging is the Oil Re-refining Group’s subject matter expert and main implementer in several areas relating to the technical aspects of our products and quality assurance. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to both external and internal customers. The successful candidate will possess the ability to interact efficiently with Customers, Branch General Manager, Customer Service Manager and District Sales Manager. Reports to VP of Quality Control and Technical Services.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Owns the development and maintenance of all documentation of qualifications, registrations and licenses with the OEMs, API and other Industry organization for our entire product line and our customers’, which is critical maximizing the commercial value of those products and to ensure they are used appropriately in the field.
- Lead auditor of our internal facilities, suppliers’, distributors’ facilities, processes and systems, which is critical to ensure appropriate and consistent quality and handling of our products through the supply chain necessary for continuously improve the quality and reliability of our products and services for our customers.
- Key member of the Oil Re-refining Group’s ISO 9001 management team.
- Directly responsible for quality incident reporting, coordination and facilitation.
- Serves as a “go to” person on DC branch finished product distribution quality, field sales and customer technical support to ensure that we answer questions and address issues in a timely and accurate manner, which is critical to maintaining and growing our business and maximizing the value of our products.
- 5+ years of progressive experience within the lubricant manufacturing, technical or marketer industry required. Experience in a lube refining business a big plus.
- Experience working closely with the top Lubricant Additive Industry firms preferred.
- Experience as Company representative working with API, NLGI, ASTM and other Industry organizations preferred.
- Experience working closely with OEM technical management preferred.
- Bachelor’s in chemistry or Chemical Engineering preferred. Master’s in chemistry or Business a plus.
- ASLE, STLE and other certifications a plus.
- Willing to travel 20%+ including overnight. Varies based on time of year and program/customer support needs
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.