is looking for a Traveling Field Service Technician
to join their safety conscious team! This Field Service Technician will be responsible for the safe & proper execution of HPC-Industrial jobs across all services lines.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting, refinery, & petrochemical, etc.
LOCATION OF WORK: Willing to travel 90% of the time to various locations across the US
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health & Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth & development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, & tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Responsible for safety policies &procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response &administrative functions.
- Hands-on operation of manual & automated hydro-blasting equipment.
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps.
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized hydro-blasting and/or chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks & cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company & customer expectations.
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit & all peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment & the disposal of hazardous & non-hazardous materials.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt, slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape pack and a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity and subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust, chemical and environmental, fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
- OSHA certification may be required for this job.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.