We are looking for Project Manager to join our Fusion Finance team. As a Project Manager, you will manage the Implementation and enhancement of complex information technology and business solutions, systems, processes, and services. You will be responsible for the project intake process, project planning, project oversight, facilitation, and escalation of project issues and support of project staff.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Design and develop all aspects of new Cloud Financials implementations and required changes to existing applications.
- Develop systems requirements, design, prototype, implement and rollout solutions.
- Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications for Cloud Financials applications and business system processes.
- Configure Cloud Financials applications as needed to support solution design.
- Proactively and frequently communicate with Key business super users/stakeholder to build and maintain a solid working relationship.
- Integration of Cloud Financials applications with existing processes
- Design and implement custom reports using Cloud Financials reporting tools to address company needs and improve frequency, accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Optimization of Cloud Financials applications
- Work on other Cloud EPM, ERP & SCM development projects with the rest of the Cloud EPM, ERP & SCM teams and business users as needed.
- Willingness to create and deliver abstracts, webinars and presentations for conferences, user groups and social media.
- Produce and deliver documentation for design, training and application administration.
- Operate independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
- Demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on highly complex customer engagements.
- Effectively consult with management and other stake holders
- Gain client acceptance of the implemented solution.
- Fully comprehend client requirements and translate them into implementable solutions using leading Oracle Cloud practices and processes, avoiding customizations wherever possible
- Participate in and/or support business development activities.
- Learn and execute based on the Oracle implementation methodology.
- Able to work with third party team members and provide direction/manage..
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 12-14 years Oracle ERP Financials related experience Project Management and architecting all aspects of ERP solutions using the Cloud Financials suite of products
- 3 years of Oracle Cloud Financials consulting experience
- Involvement with a minimum of five (5) full life cycle Oracle Financials implementations, of which at least three (3) should be Oracle Cloud Financials
- Ability to configure all Cloud ERP Financials applications, including General Ledger, Payables, Expenses, Assets & Receivables
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in all functional aspects of Cloud Financials application solution design, configuration, integration and deployment
- Deep Understanding of all Finance business processes, including accounting and corporate reporting standards
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills with experience in troubleshooting issues for Cloud Financials clients
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, IT, Computer Science or related field
- Ability to learn quickly
- Modules: Oracle General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets, FAH, SLA, Costing, Cash Management, and other finance related areas/integrations. Extensively worked on OTC and P2P"
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.